An important question every farmer needs to ask themselves is “is my dairy effluent system up to scratch?” An under performing dairy effluent system can cause numerous issues; they can be labour intensive and extremely costly if they become environmentally hazardous. At Pumpn we want you to have an easy to use, effective and compliant effluent system and to ensure you are using your effluent or as we like to call it “liquid gold” to is maximum benefit.
Manufacturing and installing dairy effluent systems’ is our specialty. On average we design and install an effluent system every week. For a personalised dairy effluent system that is right for your farming operations call Shane to discuss how Pumpn can assist you.
- Multiple types of pumping systems
- Various mainline options to suit individuals
- Pasture irrigation variations, Torpedo travelling effluent cannon, travelling irrigators, easy skids and k line style
- Floating pontoon system has safety in mind with, wide foot print on pontoon also a mesh floor and hand rail with galv wire ropes
- Walk way ladder connected to pontoon is available in two lengths eight metre and ten metre options, 80mm pumping pipe and safety hand rails with galv wire rope
- Travelling irrigator option has the technology to operate two irrigators at a time and irrigators will trip off flow at end of run which will control pump turn off
- High preforming mainline systems are our speciality
Browse through the website to learn more about our revolutionary products.